+ Reply to Thread

Thread: real-time rewatch

Default real-time rewatch

I'm starting a 'real-time' rewatch tonight - runs until the middle of January. If anyone is interested in the schedule, let me know and I'll send you a link to my google calendar.

Basically I just followed my notes and the Lostpedia timeline to place episodes upon the calendar date which correspond with the events in each episode. I followed the order in which the episodes aired, although there are some overlaps which i did my best to stack together.

So we truck along neatly from the Pilot (tonight) until day 108 or so, cram the time flashes into a couple of long days, and then rejoin some semblance of 'real time' until The End.

OK, time for me to head off into the bamboo forest...

thanks to stan dubar for the banner

pandora - steropes - enceladus - helios - aether - demeter - black swan - proof reader?
    Every time there's a hike into the heart of darkness, I sign up
    Team Lurks-A-Lot
    I think THE EVENT is swell, but if 24 and LOST really had a baby it would hate both its parents and regularly engage in torture.
    - Damon Lindelof via twitter 9.27.10

I'm in on the re watch thing. But not sure I could adhere to a schedule. I've already watched up to S1 ep 3 ...and I often have a hard time holding back and limiting myself from continuing to watch. It gets under the skin..
    Do you have your overall schedule?

Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll invite you to the google calendar. Tonight (day 8) is The Moth...

I set this up for my brother, who waited until after the show had finished (and somehow managed to avoid spoilers) to watch along with me. He blazed through all 6 seasons in 2 months but wanted to watch it at a slower pace so he could really digest what was happening. I figured real-time was as good a pace as any...

Glad to have you aboard!

pandora - steropes - enceladus - helios - aether - demeter - black swan - proof reader?
    Team Lurks-A-Lot
    I think THE EVENT is swell, but if 24 and LOST really had a baby it would hate both its parents and regularly engage in torture.

OK..sounds good.
    Actually I did the same thing as your brother...so maybe not such a bad thing for me to try either...

Default interesting

This post is very interesting, I like it. I will always come to visit after.I would recommend to friends more.

Before reading your post i don't know another option for adsense. thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveon View Post
    i am absolutly on to rewatch .... i have missed many past episodes from quiet a while and looking for the link to watch them again soon... can i get those links and all the schedule of them
    Ummm... the original post about this rewatch was in 2011. I think you missed it.

i'm going to do this again starting on Septpember 22nd - we never did make it all the way through season 6. Some real life stuff came up and well things just fell by the wayside.

Updates will be made to the google calendar over the next week or so - I'll pop back with more info soon.

Team Lurks-A-Lot

fissy's LOST real-time rewatch

here's the link to the google calendar in case anyone wants the schedule.

Team Lurks-A-Lot

+ Reply to Thread