+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: Unintentionally Funny Scenes

Quote Originally Posted by chubbychickenz431 View Post
    LOL GLAD YOU MENTIONED THIS!

Kate, when she says push -- in the finale? I'd post a screen-cap, but I'm pic-posting challenged.

1, 2, 3... PAAAAOOOSSHH! *neck muscles expand to the size of an earthworm*
    YIKES!!

What's he going to do -- call you a 23?

Libby coughing up blood and spraying James when he thought she was dead. Am I evil for finding this funny? It scared the shite out of me the first time I saw it, though!

And, for some reason, Ben's "Nooo. No porterhouse". Just the vacant, nonchalant way he said it. I swear, Michael Emerson makes every single line just gold!

A couple of scenes from The Constant make me giggle too. Desmond's "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!", and Desmond trying to wake up a "travelling" Minkowski. Also, Minkowski going crazy in the bed, and then after being injected, he does a strange sigh, moan thing and looks high.

And I'm not sure if Lockeness Monster bitch-slapping Claire was supposed to be funny or not. I just can't tell. But it was funny as hell! And then later in the same episode, when Claire approaches Kate, Kate takes her gun off her shoulder and holds it like a club, getting ready to beat Claire if she attacks! Made even funnier when you remember how close they used to be.
    Last edited by Jacob's_Lover; 04-13-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbychickenz431 View Post
    LOL GLAD YOU MENTIONED THIS!

Kate, when she says push -- in the finale? I'd post a screen-cap, but I'm pic-posting challenged.

1, 2, 3... PAAAAOOOSSHH! *neck muscles expand to the size of an earthworm*
    Hahaha, and then of course the moment she looks at Claire's vagina and FLASH. And then she shakes her head, her eyes almost popping out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's_Lover View Post
    Desmond's "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!"
    Possibly my favourite Desmond line. It just came out of nowhere. ''Ya'rr not ganna steck me wah that, brotha!''

"There is no Sayid!" had my brother and I in fits of laughter the first time we watched it. Which felt so wrong, considering the really sad scene

Quote Originally Posted by Shep Jackard View Post
    YIKES!!

Hahaha
    for some reason I didn't see the image the first time I've read your post. I'd love to see her full transformation in the incredible hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shep Jackard View Post
    YIKES!!

Haha! Love it

Speaking of Libby's deathbed, while I didn't laugh at her coughing up on Sawyer, I did laugh at the face she made after Michael shot her. I just find it funny. Not a good situation for me either, since it's on a lot of "previously on LOST" segments, and plays over ALL the recap segments too

Also, a new find: in "Not in Portland" when it's just Jack and Tom in the operating room, Kate radios Jack and Jack tells Tom to go over and pick up the walkie. Tom does this little waddle hahaha... and before that, he puts on a surgical mask like a total spaz
    I can make time.
    R.I.P Daniel Faraday
    "Lost but not Forgotten"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim108 View Post
    Hahaha, and then of course the moment she looks at Claire's vagina and FLASH.
    The day after the finale me and a friend were talking about that scene when he said, impersonating Kate "I've seen that vagina before!". I died with laughter. Also the fact that Kate looked naked at several times didn't help at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BathtubJin View Post
    I liked the lesbians last night, but I have no idea who Mayor Tommy Carcieri from The Wire is supposed to be, except that he screwed over the king's advisor for some reason instead of helping him. And there was no midget last night, which sucked because I like the midget. And Drago's smoking hot wife isn't getting naked anymore now that she's pregnant, so I hope she has the kid pretty soon so she can start getting naked again (hopefully).

The scene where Ben shows Juliet the dead Goodwin was funny from start to finish. Completely bizarre and cruel thing to do, then Ben runs off up the hill with the weirdest childlike run ever. He went from being a total badass to a childish nerd right there. Hated it at the time, can't stop laughing at it now

Colleen's "I know you, Sun-Hwa Kwon" always does it for me too. It's almost like "Haha, see. Proof! I even know the Hwa bit of your name, bitch!"

I actually think that the middle name-thing is somehow involved with a Korean persons last name...? Confusing concept, and I don't even have any proof of this, but it seems to differentiate certain family members, haha.

Kwon Jin-Soo
    Kwon Sun-Hwa

Weird little thing
    I can make time.
    R.I.P Daniel Faraday
    "Lost but not Forgotten"

+ Reply to Thread