+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: S6 Rewatch: 6x17 "The End"

Default Reply

Great stuff.

How did they get Linus free? He was stuck under the tree. The next thing we see is that he runs on the cliff
    Last edited by vincero; 04-11-2011 at 07:12 AM.

Didn't they all help get it off him? Sawyer, Kate, & Hurley
    "If we can't live together... we're going to die alone."

"Oh awesome. The ship sent us another Sawyer."

"You're just not looking at the big picture, Doc. You're still back in civilization. Me? I'm in the wild."

they tried but didn`t succeed

Hmmm, I'll have to watch again.

"You're just not looking at the big picture, Doc. You're still back in civilization. Me? I'm in the wild."

thread is for discussing the rewatch of the epi "The End".

Just finished my first time through the entire Lost series and I am so depressed that its over. I have become a Lost fanatic and its not too often that I cry while watching anything but I was cryin' like a baby watching The End. The scene with Rousseau, Ben and Alex in the FSW was very touching as were the scenes with Jack passing the torch to Hurley and all the various flashbacks of characters remembering what happened on the island (ie. Jin and Sun). Overall, I am happy with the ending and although many questions were left unanswered I can use my own imagination/interpretation to fill in the holes. For me the sign of a great show is when I become so attached to the characters that I feel like I know them and will miss them now that they are gone.

I am glad I bought all the seasons on DVD so I can watch it again.

In the meantime.....WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WATCH NOW?!?! There is nothing comparable to Lost on TV right now....is there????

Yeah, Lost leaves a big hole & nothing really fills it. Once Upon a Time is okay w/some mystery, plus it's written by 2 Lost writers & has Lost easter eggs in it which helps. It's been over 1 yr since my last rewatch & I am ready to start another rewatch again.
    I am also going to Oahu in 2 yrs & am excited to visit the Lost locations while there.

I watched it for 7 times! It is delightful!

I finished rewatching again today.

The End makes me so sad.

Even 2+ years after it's finished, it still makes me suffer from post-Lost depression

+ Reply to Thread