+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So, what do you think happened to Mittelwerk?

Default So, what do you think happened to Mittelwerk?

We'll never know the real answer, but we can always theorize about what he did after being forced underground.

I like to think that he tried to hide on the island and got killed somehow.

Note that all we learned about the numbers is that they are the "result" and/or "core numbers" of the Valenzetti Equation. We did not actually learn what the numbers individually stand for - all we know is that they represent factors which can supposedly be modified. We don't actually know what those factors are, but it is likely that at least one of them has something to do with killing one third of mankind.

We'll never know the real answer, but we can always theorize about what he did after being forced underground.

I like to think that he tried to hide on the island and got killed somehow.

Si usted está interesado en nuestro producto , los pls nos ofrecemos de correo electrónico a continuación se enviará el detalle del producto a usted.La bolsa delantera de una sola capa está compuesta de dos paneles de forma que proporcionan un ajuste notablemente ajustado pero al menos deja algo de espacio en el frente.

How great your info is!But Can you give some more sample questions and answers.I really want to get more info about this topicIt really useful for me. Thanks.

J'ai obtenu mon téléviseur par le biais du programme Sears en ligne layway. J'ai payé mon téléviseur en 4 versements, de sorte qu'il n'a pas tué mon budget tant que ça. Je viens juste de faire quelques sacrifices. Tout-en-tout ce qu'il a été vraiment la peine.

we can always theorize about what he did after being forced underground!

+ Reply to Thread