+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Useless complaining: Lack of great spoilers

Default Useless complaining: Lack of great spoilers

I seriously hope this doesn't get locked or deleted, but this is a semi-legitimate rant/complaint, something to just pass the time with (hopefully) other people who feel the same but all know we can't do anything about it:

Where are all the good spoilers? I know they trickle in through various sources, but we were getting bunches of good stuff a few months back, and now it seems we are barely getting much of anything good lately. I don't know if it's simply if the sources are purposefully slowing down so we're actually surprised by some stuff (which I have to admit is probably for the best)...

but dang it, I want some DOOZEYS =)

I think Ilana being Jacob's daughter is one of the bigger ones, even if we don't know exactly what it means yet... but it's one of the bigger soap-opera style spoilers. There's been some other good stuff, like Jacob/mib/black rock stuff... but lets get some more!! Charlie, keamy, omar, mikhail being in Alt aren't THAT crazy, I mean that they personally are yea, but we've already been expecting old faces to turn up.

I just generally am hoping for more good stuff, and more context. Otherwise, guess we gotta just sit and watch it unfold as it does.

Rant over suckas!
    GO DODGERS

Inside The Four Toed Statue with my roomate, Jacob

I wouldn't complain if I were you, Miles. It's the final season. Some things are meant to stay unspoiled, I guess.

Give it a month, and we'll see some juicy ones.

Thanks to jska108 for the signature.

They'll be filming the finale soon... so I'm sure you'll have your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardus Alpert View Post
    I wouldn't complain if I were you, Miles. It's the final season. Some things are meant to stay unspoiled, I guess.

Give it a month, and we'll see some juicy ones.
    I know the season will end quicker than we all know... still wanna know super secret stuff before the sheep!
    GO DODGERS

Inside The Four Toed Statue with my roomate, Jacob

BTW, Either the spoiler about Ilana was a foiler, or we'll find out about it later, because there was no mention of her being Jacob's daughter in this episode.

Thanks to jska108 for the signature.

Well I imagine she wasn't all teary eyed for nothing.

She seemed teary-eyed about Bram and the others as much as for Jacob. She asked "what happened to them?" Ben's reply assumed she wasn't talking about Jacob.

I'm fairly confident that if Ben hadn't lied about killing Jacob Ilana would have blown her top. That'll probably come around later.
    GO DODGERS

I thought the Illana being Jacobs daughter reveal was supposed to happen tonight, but I guess not.

I'm kinda glad we're not getting big spoilers anymore, I'm addicted to spoilers, but alot of times after I read a big spoiler I regret reading it. I really do want to be surprised, I just can't stop myself from going to Darks spoiler section.

The one thing I want spoiled, but will probably never get, is MiB's name!!!! Where is it???

+ Reply to Thread