+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2x02 Adrift

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaVan View Post
    Waaaaa-aaa-lllt!

Michael is so annoying (as if we don’t already know that). I mean, I get weepy in even the most minor of sentimental Lost moments; you’d think an episode whose major storyline was devoted to losing/giving up your child would have me cryin' like a little baby. This did absolutely nothing for me. Michael's characterization just doesn’t move me. Sorry, he's a dufus. And, yeah, Walt's mother is a real piece of work.

On a different note, I did think it was cool how Jin got blown up on raft and ended up on the beach similar to the way he will get blown up on the freighter and end up on the beach.
    how old are you though? I find it's the younger people who are incapable of warming up to Michael - I'm not a dad myself, im 25 - but the writers did an excellent job with painting michael as an overprotective dad AND explaining why is so overprotective. If you lost your son for years, then re-united with him, then he didn't really know you, THEN he started to warm up to you, THEN he was taken, wouldn't you be caught up with only thoughts of getting him back?

Quote Originally Posted by hiphop123 View Post
    how old are you though? I find it's the younger people who are incapable of warming up to Michael - I'm not a dad myself, im 25 - but the writers did an excellent job with painting michael as an overprotective dad AND explaining why is so overprotective. If you lost your son for years, then re-united with him, then he didn't really know you, THEN he started to warm up to you, THEN he was taken, wouldn't you be caught up with only thoughts of getting him back?
    I'm more of the younger generation (13) and I find Micheal a great character and VERY enigmatic. Overall, hes a more complicated character.
    My favorite characters are:
    Locke, Sawyer, and Sayid!

I liked Michael until he murdered Ana Lucia and Libby. After that I hated him. I think a lot of people disliked or hated him because of the episodes in which he yelled "Waaaaaaaalllllllllllltttt!" over and over again. I noticed that that really got on people's nerves and that's when the hate began and then after the murders people just loathed him even more.

I realize that this is probably reaching a bit, but one of the first scenes in this episode is of a flashlight laying in a little pool of water at the bottom of the hatch. It looks ALOT like the view of The Heart of the Island from outside of the cave. Then Locke drops down and nearly crushes the flashlight, symbolizing what he ALMOST did in "The End" when he was trying to put out the light. Like I said, it was probably nothing, but it just kinda stuck out to me to the point that I watched it 3 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Worth a look.

Default http://www.highnutrients.com/uggbootsoutlet.html rest ugg KIpvxx

Executive suppliers: Malcolm Ritchie, Christopher Collins, James Swarbick Elp: When youÂ’re elevating only one, anyone seems to desire a say. As a possible only yourself who is elevating an only do you feel youÂ’re within spotlight due to that?

So you observed that Keith Downtown jammed onstage together with the Rolling Stones Friday evening (May Three) at The Stones’ tour-opening show in M.A. How did which happen? The far east asked america and Asia to cancel the exercise, scheduled to start Tuesday, Japan's Kyodo Media service noted, citing un-named Japanese federal government sources. Okazaki, japan Defense and Foreign Ministries wouldn't confirm whether or not China acquired made any kind of request nevertheless said they're going ahead with the exercises.

Travis says that Candelabra two-time CDGAwardnominateddesigner Ellen Mirojnick, who has worked the movie's star Erika Douglas many times, named to ask the location where the costumes had been. “I said that the art gallery was closed and to phone the Liberace Foundation. Then the girl called once more, asking for details about a particular dress-up costume. I said, “Just notify Jerry to call me personally. I never been told by him.” Most recently, Kashyap took part in the Bombay Talkies project, which in turn featured several short motion pictures by primary directors enjoying 100 years associated with Indian theatre. Co-produced by Viacom18 along with showcased at Cannes in May, the project'azines other directors included Zoya Akhtar, Karan Johar and also Dibakar Banerjee.

Thus his big-screen career ends using Beer in my Horses and also Broken Connections because Toby says the particular return upon films isn't worth the cost he pays off on his first job as a country artist. See video from the crash internet site below:

“Wasting These Tears,” which is already getting played on country radio stations, will be available on iTunes , with a full-length album expected later on this year. Ubisoft started through demoing some of the extra features in Rocksmith 2014 Model . Rocksmith is a music instruction game that allows you to fire up real tools. Jerry Cantrell (of Alice In Chains fame) demoed the game'utes new "session mode," which usually sets up personal bandmates for you that can react to your own playstyle like true musicians.

In all, Rogers ordered eight rookie comedies, six fresh dramas and two fact series, a lot of it via bulk purchasing from 20th Century Sibel TV included in an result deal. "It felt like we were in a completely different place at the end of in 2010," says Meriwether. "I think the particular finale associated with season 1 was a get together that all of the people became friends. We were holding family. Which season has become about these types of relationships -- along with pranks for Winston. All of us knew we had to end this coming year on the interactions, which is great. You can see the show is continuing to grow and changed. The particular characters convey more going on."

Default http://www.highnutrients.com/uggsoutletstore.html leap ugg HViovf

Jude Runyon reports coming from Colorado for KUNC and Harvest Community Media, any public stereo reporting collaboration that concentrates on agriculture and food manufacturing issues. Any version of this text appeared earlier on the Pick Public Press website. Celebrity company included Kellie Martin ( Armed service Wives ) as well as James Kyson( Personas ).

Photographs: Cannes 2013 Opposition Lineup THR Deal with:Baz Luhrmann's Despair, Drive and also Gamble At the rear of 'Great Gatsby'

The demonstrate is a co-production between Burning Bright Productions and also Hardy's creation banner, Sturdy, Sonand Baker. The Dark Knight Rises superstar is also getting an executive maker role. Best Land Solo Efficiency - Carrie Underwood, "Blown Away"

Univision averaged a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 3.Three or more million audiences. “You arrive at go out and work in places you might never see otherwise,” mentioned White, whom lives in Bossier Area. “It’s so much fun to get out as well as travel, flip these contests into vacations. We aren’t over to win or even set any moment records, even though some teams tend to be. We are presently there to have fun, have some drinks together after it’s over. It’s a conference.”

Swarovski Award with regard to Accessory DesignIrene NeuwirthJennifer MeyerPamela Adore: Won The actual Mentor – Productive artists in every single medium shell out tribute to the art instructors, vocal trainers, and boogie school directors who were crucial in their formative years.

THR: About a last year you were linked Rosaline , what happened with that project? With 20th Century Monk, where she's got been because 2010, Neustadter oversaw This implies War as well as Parental Assistance . When the lady first started with the film studio room, she had been included in The The show biz industry Reporter 's Next Generation record, recognizing the most notable 35 business owners under 35.

+ Reply to Thread