View Poll Results: Are you a coffee drinker?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • I drink coffee but can quite anytime.

16 22.22%
  • I am addicted to coffee and have physiological side effects when I do not drink.

23 31.94%
  • I do not drink coffee.

23 31.94%
  • Richard Alpert drinks coffee and it has made him ageless.

23 31.94%
  • Richard Alpert drinks another herbal concoction that makes him ageless.

8 11.11%
  • Richard Alpert drinks water religiously and it is distilled and filtered.

14 19.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Richard Alpert's Coffee Kiosk

OMG I just made a garage sale this weekend and I sold a machine like that. Somebody offered me and I had no idea what was I supposed to do with that.
    Since I've left Brazil I'm no longer in the 10 coffees a day plan. Nothing against coffe, but sugar (which I can't help adding in my coffee). I have a cafe crème in the morning. Occasionally after a good, rich meal an espresso. Nothing like a good espresso.

I just realised I've never tasted coffee.
    When I remember my mom telling us (my sisters and I) that we used to have our bibs stained with coffee everytime we visited our grandma I tell you, lucky you. But you should try once after a nice meal or some chocolate. It's great.

what's round on the end in high in the middle?

Richard Alpret is alive and well in Gothem City!!!!!!!!!

And let me tell you - his eyelashes are even more glorious on the big screen than they were on TV (if that's even *possible*)

I mayormaynot have let out a *SQUEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL* when I saw him. Which mayormaynot have lead to diggz patting my head and trying to stifle a giggle.

Cross-posting:

Quote Originally Posted by hano59 View Post
    What is a Spit Take?

A man is sitting at a breakfast table, reading the paper and sipping a cup of coffee. As he takes a large sip, his wife tells him she's pregnant. The man promptly spits out his mouthful of coffee in a giant spray, then sputters out an exasperated "WHAT?!". In the world of entertainment, this would be called a spit take, a comedic technique in which a performer deliberately spits out his or her beverage in reaction to shocking news delivered by another performer. When timed perfectly, a spit take lets the audience know exactly how shocked the spitter really is.

From Seinfeld, A Second Season Of 'Coffee' Talk

Morning Edition, National Public Radio, June 13, 2013

http://www.npr.org/2013/06/13/191068...of-coffee-talk

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Edition Transcript

WERTHEIMER: Now, I gather that the premise of this Web show of yours is that you put together three things Jerry Seinfeld loves: cars, coffee and comedy.

SEINFELD: Yes, but it's also the subtraction of a lot of things I hate...

(LAUGHTER)

SEINFELD: ...is another key to this formula. I'm sure you've been on talk shows on TV.

WERTHEIMER: Mm-hmm.

SEINFELD: I am a veteran. And as much as I loved it and frankly made my career in the '80s, it's gotten to the point now where I felt it needed some - and I love using words like this - and I'm on NPR, I feel completely comfortable saying - a diminution. It needed to be reduced. It needed to be deconstructed. And that's a big thing the show does, is it removes a lot of the things that I think restrict interesting conversation.

If you hadn't posted that Gilli, I wouldn't have had any idea about that day at all :P

I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    If you hadn't posted that Gilli, I wouldn't have had any idea about that day at all :P
    In the name of Richard Alpert, I am glad to have done my civic duty!

+ Reply to Thread