Here's the Q&A for most of test two. There's still some holes and I couldn't find a few answers so you guys have to help, especially with the grammer based ones. ...and please don't make fun of me if I got something simple wrong.
1. In medical terms what does the suffix –“genic” mean?
A. Falling B. Order C. Genetic D. Producing
(I'm getting two different answers here. It seems there is an adjective genic that means pertainign to genese and a suffix that means producing or generating. So I am sticking with 4 for now)
2. What does GATT stand for?
A. Greater American tariff treaty B. General agreement on trade and tariff (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade)
C. Gambling alcohol and tobacco treaty D. General amnesty for terrorists treaty
3. Which sea lies at one end of the Great Wall of China?
A. The white sea B. Sea of Japan C. Yellow sea D. Sea of china
4. Which is the world’s largest lizard?
A. Komodo dragon B. Nile crocodile C. Giant gecko D. American alligator
5. What type of art emerged at the exhibit titled “The Young Contemporaries” in 1961?
A. Minimalism B. Pop art C. Neo-surrealism D. Post modernism
6. Who is the father in “To Kill a Mockingbird?”
A. Big Joe B. Atticus Finch C. Jean de valjean D. Jean de florette
7. The medical term to stratify is best defined as?
A. Arrange in groups for analysis of results B. Relating to the sin C. Spread of disease D. Muscle aches
8. Which conjunctions are always together?
9. What is the answer to this question?
A. A B. B C. C D. D
10. Famous painter Picasso went by the first name of?
A. Vincent B. Pablo C. Adam D. Charles
11. How often should you take medicine labeled Q.I.D.?
A. Twice a day B. 3 times per day C. 4 times a day D. As directed
12. Which noun is used as an adjective in this phrase: bean soup and bread?
A. Bean B. Soup C. And D. Bread
13. What is the name for a 100 foot tall tidal wave?
A. A crash wave B. A tsunami C. A hurricane D. A waterspout
14. Who did Churchill call the “American Carnot” in WWII?
A. Omar Bradley B. Dwight Eisenhower C. George Marshall D. Douglas MacArthur
15. What is the capital city of New Brunswick, Canada?
A. Saint John B. Moncton C. Fredericton D. St. Andrews