+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The True Candidate

Default The True Candidate

Another beauty by djcprod (from January):

"Warning, this shit's gon be rated R, restricted.
    You see this bullet hole in my neck? It's self inflicted!"
    -Eminem

Ah, this is very brilliantly done. Sometimes I wish they made it 6 years into the future, and not 3, so they could bring back Walt to the Island in season 6 (with Widmore's sub) and incorporate his story even further. (And I'm not the ones that are complaining about "his powers". I just liked the character and felt he had much more potential).

Anyway, Walt is still a great character and when he first was introduced I was reminded of that little boy in "The Matrix" that bends spoons and tells Neo that "there is no spoon". I love characters like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Choekaas View Post
    Ah, this is very brilliantly done. Sometimes I wish they made it 6 years into the future, and not 3, so they could bring back Walt to the Island in season 6 (with Widmore's sub) and incorporate his story even further. (And I'm not the ones that are complaining about "his powers". I just liked the character and felt he had much more potential).

Anyway, Walt is still a great character and when he first was introduced I was reminded of that little boy in "The Matrix" that bends spoons and tells Neo that "there is no spoon". I love characters like that.
    huh....I never thought about that. I wonder if that thought even ran through their minds. Why 3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Choekaas View Post
    Ah, this is very brilliantly done. Sometimes I wish they made it 6 years into the future, and not 3, so they could bring back Walt to the Island in season 6 (with Widmore's sub) and incorporate his story even further.
    Yeah. The video is nice but it's ridiculous that a huge chunk of the content is taken from an additional bonus feature. At the time, I was sure the time jumping of Season 4 was used in part to incorporate Walt back into the story. It's a shame he didn't come back into play.

Really nice one video. I love to watch this complete video going to download complete video...

In retrospect they should have jumped to 2010 instead on 2007. If for nothing else than to bring Walt into the series. He should have replaced Aaron on the Ajira flight to bring the Oceanic 6 back.

"Let's look death in the face and say: 'Whatever, man!'"

Has his video, "Jack/Christian The Funeral" been taken down? Can't find it and I'm a bit gutted. I love that one.

+ Reply to Thread