+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: 04x05 - "The Constant" (Questions, Theories, Discussion)

This was my favorite episode, .

It's fun looking back at old posts seeing the first reaction for this fantastic episode

Quote Originally Posted by BeardJack View Post
    It's fun looking back at old posts seeing the first reaction for this fantastic episode
    Indeed I just read a load of that stuff, brilliant
    That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.

When the "If anything goes wrong..." journal entry was shown, was that referencing earlier in the episode? Did Daniel send his own consciousness back to help Desmond? Or is it referencing a later Daniel-centric episode? I've only seen up to Cabin Fever.

Hi, I am a new fan to this show and just finished watching the episode "The Constant", I got big question on this episode, brother.

I love this episode very much for its exciting and touching plots, but I am very confused by the sci-fi theory on time travel of Desmond's consciousness.

From what i understand is that everyone has one body with one consciousness when he or she can live and move. In this episode, when Desmond consciousness had traveled back to 1996 from 2004, Desmond body of 2004 fell into a state of trance/ coma; Vice versa, when Desmond consciousness had traveled back to 2004 from 1996, Desmond body in 1996 fell into a state of trance/ coma. Then my question comes, first, when the first time that Desmond consciousness traveled back to the Scottish barrack in 1996, where did the original consciousness of that 1996's living Desmond in the Scottish barrack go??? Second, in 1996 when Desmond had got the telephone number from Penny and he happily walked out of the front lane of Penny's, his consciousness then shift back to 2004, so what happen to that 1996's Desmond body with his consciousness, did he fell into trance/ coma again?

I am very confused now, brother. Can you give me any explanations or theories, please?

BTW, that lab rat named Eloise died after running the maze, so how could it has a living body to contain his past conscious to learn walking the maze hours later????? Perhaps I am a dumb, I just don't understand the life sequence of that lab rat: it was radiated -> its consciousness shifted to its (dead) body of hours later and learned walking the maze -> its consciousness shifted back and showed walking the maze -> it died. Does it mean that it revived hours later when its past hours counsciousness shifted into the dead body to learn walking the maze!?

Default Information list of reasoning better of the best document you can get to have gifts.

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and amazing design and style.
    I'm delighted to find out there's still a little terrific content left out there. I'm fed up with google sending me garbage.
    We are a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful information to work on. You have done a formidable task and our entire community will be thankful to you.
    the original post here: LG Lotus Elite January 10th! Sprint News & Phone Reviews from ... By admin | category: sprint | tags: dedicated, music, opening-the-phone, phone, pixi,

You'll be able to also adjust the makeup, eyelashes, haircut and complexion from the types to compliment the attire and accessories.
    The above options will present your boy a net in addition to a play floor.
    With all the connected model, the spray can fly.

ar1400

Some even maintain a virtual style contest on their site and judge the creativity in the on the internet participants.
    But, its correct energy may be the thoroughly clean, shapely and chic line and over-all feel of these sassy gloves.

Mark,I think this is very well written. You have writing stamina. You use dialogue well. You have a good sense of narrative drive and you are good at names.I think this is thoroughly enjoyable and extremely promising for the future.Write on!To other young writers, I would say, feel free to use this Blog to advertise your wares and get an audience.All the best,Alan Gibbons
    This "Secret" crops up in one form or another every decade, and I'll bet it's been doing that for at least 100 years, since what's-his-name wrote a little book on the topic of "think and grow rich," no, not Napolean Hillthere was a guy before him.Anyway, this is not new. Nor are the people who make a bundle serving this stuff up to eager masses who want to amass wealth without doing much of anything. I know one of the guys spotlighted on The Secret, and as a human being, he's not much to write home about integritywise. Definitely not someone I would ever use as a model or an inspiration.I worked as one of the few paid staff people for Werner Erhard back at the height of his est organization, and I gotta tell you that he delivered a much more accurate message than these Secret guys. He offered the "be-do-have" equation for success. That is "be" the person you want to be (which accounts for the "think" part), then "do" the things that that person does (which accounts for the "work your ass off" part, as well as acclimating one's mind to a new way of viewing the world), then "have" the things (the pot o' gold at the end of the long and winding road). Even though this is also a shorthand way of describing what can be a lifelong pursuit, it is a darn sight more complete than the message the Secretites deliver.And your 30-day thing is a great gimmick, but any Attraction fanatic will simply tell you that anyone who didn't attract what they wanted in that timeframe has unrecognized thoughts that are in the way....so while, as Michael Port mentions, you've got a great marketing gig going on with this, you're not going to convert any "think stuff, get stuff" drum beaters!!!
    Anmol Mehta is a Yoga & Meditation expert. His massive Free Guided Meditation website offers excellent Free Online Yoga Videos and free Kundalini Yoga Poses & Exercises e-books and blog.
    This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
    As the mother of a Carolina daughter, I want to express my deep sympathy to your family.It is so apparent that your daughter was a special girl and an inspiration to others. Know that you are in our thoughts and our prayers.

Default Outlet Store UK - Authorised Outlet

Peuterey Spaccio Aziendale Black
    Bruno Peuterey Jacket Piumini Donna Peuterey Moro
    Peuterey milano Zip Fastening White Jacket

This need for streamlined SUVs in the states is booming that cars will be slowly but surely learning to be a favorite between kids, small-scale families and even families. Their own interest and popularity basically keeps on increasing because so many makers go on launching brand new versions right after normal time periods or possibly continue modernizing the latest kinds with remarkable options and requirements. On the other hand, like every additional automotive on the market, there are numerous options to select the household regarding compact Autos that produces the particular consumer's job very difficult.
    To successfully individuals never reduce some time in addition to patience seeking the most effective compressed SUV, I have listed available the most preferred solutions that are available right now.
    One of the most widely used Truck within the Eu area, the mix Rover Evoque is the ideal browsing truck in this particular sector. One of the best attribute for Honda's greatest providing motor vehicle will be the superb driving a car has it provides. Authorities together with individuals are particularly pleased with all the Break free from because it truly does almost anything extremely well. The idea dozens high on security measures, contains deluxe homes, superb products capability, and provides comfy seat for each and every voyager. Your automobile's little proportions works well for city commuters and its increased cargo ability is a huge bonus designed for road trips. The revolutionary Tucson can also be acclaimed for the sudden driving skills which can be helpful around small community details is undoubtedly your highway.
    Ideal Small SUV

Default Sonnenbrillen für heiße Online- Verkauf

Peuterey Collezione Nero Abbigliamento Peuterey Originale
    Peuterey Donna 2011 Giacca Green Peuterey Sinergy
    Peuterey Sale

Tips on how to Decorate a getaway Celebration Kitchen table
    Look at the grounds for typically the banquet and also the measure of ritual. Banquets do range coming from tiny celebrations with regard to persons in a certain panel to large celebrations with regard to whole graduating training. Designed for reduced, a lesser amount of conventional areas, designs may be alot more sparse, for example simply flip-style folding cloth napkins within classy models. Your decorations must even now share the particular style with the celebration, nevertheless. In particular, for the higher education party, any serviettes may very well be from the college colorations. For further professional wedding venues, thin regarding flowers, candle as well as indicative surface types.
    Extensive food platforms undoubtedly are a common pick within receptions and enormous a social event. Split a boxy, ordinary appearance of repast.
    Tips for a good Celebration Hub
    Improve the overall wonder in the holidays together with festivities simply by making a jolly cast dining room table. Candle add attractiveness and heat for a.
    Party Stand Concepts
    Ways to Enhance for the Cast Fashion Party
    The visible difference quite simply are going to have a further responsibility associated with adorning the party event tables. Adorning for any repast type wedding and reception.
    A greatly assemble celebration kitchen table expands a celebration or even situation. To begin with, determine what style of affair it is: a holiday, place of work.
    Structure Advice for Party Tables
    Find the couple of years. The growing season can create a improvement in what designs work plus out there. By way of example, generally if the celebration is whithin the particular springtime, consequently we will see way more to do business with with regard to plants. Similarly, if your banquet appears in close proximity to a getaway, which include Yuletide, merchandise just like james or Xmas signals can be an option. All seasons is extremely important to think of just because it can alter the worth of the particular arrangements. Placing your order lilac table decorations in winter, such as, is a bit more costly compared to getting these in the spring for the reason that this lilacs will not grow in winter weeks.
    Repast Dinner table Furnishings Strategies
    Observe the volume of guests. However the room decorations about food tables present much with regard to ambiance with the celebration, take into account that your guests will eat an evening meal while dining where the particular accents are put. This implies the harder attendees you can get, the better groups of dinnerware required. The greater number of set surroundings one can find, a considerably less location revealed we will see to your arrangements. In the event the quantity of visitors is big, utilize smaller sized designs, perhaps a single table lamp associated with roses, and do not herd the place surroundings along to help make location to get no matter decor you utilize. Any accessories shouldn't get in the way from the company the ability to consume the banquet dinner.
    Banquet Dinner table Designing
    Secondary school University Dining room table Embellishing; How to make simple Bridal flowers Table decorations for prime Faculty Commencement Desks; Commentary. . School Cheerleading Celebration Concepts.
    Centrepieces help set in place the atmosphere and may keep on a topic from events early on inside the afternoon. As soon as designing a new celebration dining room table.
    The best way to Furnish Desks for a Twelfth grade Higher education
    One of the best cast candelabras are generally high projects which usually remain . Decorations supply even a feeling as well as a individuality towards a dinner table decor. Represent.
    Arrangements enable you to transform a simple room or space in a stylish affair. Cast dinner table n possesses a large part with the.
    Tips on how to Embellish Kitchen tables to get a Repast

Default billige Sonnenbrillen Verkauf an den Rabatt Sonnenbrillen

Womens Bogner Pira-D Down Navy Ski Jacket with Pant
    Mens Bogner Kanoa-D Down Ski Jacket Blue-White
    Womens Bogner Fire And Ice White Jackt

Kodak EOS 1D X
    Sony Alpha a77
    In regards to state-of-the-art, professional photography almost nothing satisfies the actual elegance of your Slr camera (Sole Contact lens Response) digicam. Camera video cameras (Digital) record graphics by using a electronic indicator, so making photo 'film' obsolete. A superb DSLR photographic camera will doubtless are expensive of money even more than the usual 'point in addition to shoot' styles but when you're believe in taking pictures, they're just totally worth the investment.
    Best DSLR Digital camera This year
    The sony laptops concentrates on giving good includes, out there simply throughout top of the range Canons as well as Nikons, at a cost level dramatically reduced compared to the some other two. The newest a77, charging only $1649 along with a 19 130 millimeter system zoom lens, has a good Twenty four hours mega-pixel solution. A vital include throughout Sony's range of DSLRs is Sony's Clear Hand mirror Technological know-how which allows the style to be seen when remaining made. Some sort of Twelve First person shooter simply clicking for Per day Mayor (swiftest worldwide at the time of Sept Year 2011) coupled with a physical object Checking AutoFocus engineering, provides perfectly created, smooth graphics.
    Your DSLR rankings through point and shoot cameras in a number of techniques. Chiefly, the graphic sensor in a very Digital slr camera digital camera is usually associated with a significantly better superior, helping to make designed for images possessing fewer 'noise'. You cannot find any 'shutter moment lag' sometimes, creating Digital slrs great for saving shifting things. Among the list of identifying top features of a great Slr is the replacement for get a new camera lens so that your digital photographer might get the perfect the len's for certain climatic conditions as well as light circumstances. Its thanks to this selection which usually Digital slrs rating more than current LCD viewfinder digicams, which have a restricted contact lens.
    Nikon are extremely famous for making several of the best video cameras on the planet and also the innovative D3X flagship brand doesn't let you down. The Twenty-four.6 mega-pixel CMOS sensor / probe, coupled with Nikon's EXPEED picture brand, helps you seize wonderful photographs of your minutest detail. Typically the ISO ranges from 75 Sixteen hundred, however Nikon has provided the actual D3X together with three or more different ISO controls, viz. Lo One, Hi there 1 plus Hi there Only two, in which make it possible for entry to ISO rates of speed of fifty, 3200 and also 6400, correspondingly. It features a well-built magnesium vitamin mixture building in which protects the delicate internal putting your unit together out of dust particles, wetness as well as minimal has an affect on.
    A replacement for the particular 1D Draw IV incorporates a heritage to live close to. This excellent DLSR offers you an ISO selection up to 204800, full 1080p High documenting, 15 Frames per second continuous blasting and even 20.An individual megapixel decision. The canon eos fresh Twice Digic 5+ appearance processer, upgrading this older Digic 3 version, makes certain that you receive ideal visuals.
    Nikon D3X
    You should get a digicam links pre-loaded with every one of the latest features plus modern technology may be on the market. Gps device the style plus body weight in the digital camera, online traffic are far heavier as compared with un SLR designs and can be time consuming. It's also advisable to ensure that you contain great file sizes for the whole picture (mentioned within mega-pixels) as well as option to shoot Harley-davidson video clips. Knowing that, here are some people.
    Other famous Digital slr camera digital cameras usually are Olympus Orite A single together with E Several plus the Pentax K 33 and T 5 various. This Pentax Ok 31 is actually, extremely, reportedly fully weatherproof.
    In the event that an increased conclusion DSLR is too expensive on your behalf, you can think about gaining an entry level unit, which include Canon's Rise up sequence and the Nikon D3200. They are less and also have most of the capabilities the fact that top quality designs include. Keep in mind, your photographic camera is just a methods for collecting a photo. It is the photographer's perspective that means something.

Default Gefälschte s zum Verkauf, Günstige Fake- Sonnenbrillen UK Verkauf

Womens Bogner Pira-D Down Ice Ski Jacket with Pant
    Mens Bogner Kanoa-D Down Ski Jacket Blue-White with Fur
    Mens Bogner Kekoa-D Ski Black Jacket

Long entree varies from drab Her but popular spaghetti guitar strings on the extremely thin locks for capellini, better known as angel frizzy hair, or "thin hair" throughout Japanese, the language where numerous noodles bands obtain. Linguine's identify echoes their contour, enjoy thin, chiseled tongues. Spaghettini is definitely more compact as compared with noodles, although not mainly because thin since capellini; and even lasagna is often a large, flat noodle which can be covered in the food that has a various tooth fillings.
    Massage typically the bread until select extended desperate and its a bit of variable if removed away. Pay for it having attaching plastic-type material encapsulate and incorporate that while in the refrigerator for the hour or so earlier than applying.
    This becomes inside the divots, despite the fact that having linguine I love to try a brighter spices and so the entree still slide all around concerning one another, and it isn't going to get into a giant gloop.
    You also have the enjoyment processed dinner. Fusilli brown rice is made up of spirals which are like corkscrews; conchiglie, within the Italian language message intended for "seashell," resembles it's Chinese namesake; farfalle, or maybe "butterfly,Inch is formed enjoy bend connections; macaroni will be fifty percent celestial satellite capsules; as well as lumache is similar to pasta, other than you'll find it rounded up as a snail's cover.
    Spaghetti May be found in Many Size and shapes
    Earning Your individual
    An excellent entree dish harmonizes with the correct spices right noodle. "Spaghetti is actually typically ingested through Bolognese sauce or simply meatballs,Inch Gauthier stated. "Fettuccine is usually ordinarily ingested which has a solution sauce or simply clam gravy (vongole).
    Ryan Gauthier, management cook for Vancouver's Glowbal Assortment eaterie cycle, available his / her strategies for making an ideal handmade brown rice:
    Gauthier understands that brown rice often turns into a terrible gangster rap as poor. Even though it's jam packed with carbohydrates, when used sparingly it offers our body essential vitality, particularly crucial with regard to particular sports forms. As with any pan, you possibly can prepare dinner entree along with issues that will be decreased cholestrerol levels as well as body fat, purchasing a new tomato sauce and also pesto, including, on the foamy fettuccine spices.
    There are many tips on how to cook dinner and also work brown rice, though MacKay reveals you will find 1 major not any no in terms of the particular spaghetti links from their kitchen area:
    Many pasta designs are designed to end up being loaded with beef, veg and also dairy products tooth fillings. Ravioli is actually a chiseled, square spaghetti using scalloped corners; tortellini appears like half circles became a member of for the points; and also cannelloni is a great, tank just like spaghetti.
    Creating contemporary dinner may be a relatively easy process that may be accomplished from the comfort of your house, once the requirements intended for materials together with shapes. With steady internet a digital or side turned brown rice device.
    Twirl that, slurp this, chomp them, portion that there could be 75 methods to take in spaghetti, nonetheless you'll find an infinite number of colourful solutions to mix it has the designs and also styles with delectable salsas.
    Make unique pasta plates? Here's what the good qualities mention. 1st, any pasta need to be grilled al dente, meaning "to any tooth" or "firm to be able to nip,Centimeter proclaimed Johnson Gauthier, professional kitchen for Vancouver's Glowbal restaurant company, consisting of an italian man , The kitchen area.
    When reaching any bread dough, the hot button is to make a good together with the flour and fill it along with the offspring as well as engine oil.
    "Semolina might be a alot more old-time,Centimeter MacKay explained. "For the spaghetti we all do, we perform a little something a little bit more sophisticated. You use two bottle I flour, which can be a great Italian language class from flour. It is really primarily milled substantially more, it's the same an extremely ultra high-quality flour. It may not be all that typical, nonetheless it definitely helps make much more subtle as well as nice brown rice."
    "At the Italian Kitchen area, we all complete a assortment of vegetables,Inch Gauthier outlined. "Our Kobe meatball using truffle noodles is actually a popular. Most people create a lamb chicken pappardelle, and that is a brighter, sharp spices with cabbage along with fingerling taters.
    Beyond Pasta
    Repast is a core in a good many people. Semolina, a coarse flour composed of durum grain, is oftentimes applied and can be replaced with scented soy or brown bread. Dale MacKay, executive chief cook as well as owner from Vancouver's Collection Eatery, is an acronym simply by two times zero flour.
    "A ineffective, noodle for instance penne is without a doubt historically used by using pesto or even pomodoro sauce. As well as pappardelle noodle, and that is a thick together with broad noodle, is usually supported which includes a ragout design marinade.Half inch
    You don't need to become a qualified cocinero in order to cook an instant and attractive rice food. When you know how to heat mineral water, dinner could be a enjoyment and straightforward meal to offer quickly. To be able to give a unique contact, there is certainly plenty of room to get experimenting.
    To get MacKay's capital, designed vegetables go better which has a specific style of sauce. "You're more content getting a a bit coarse sauce,In MacKay explained. "It receives with the gaps, despite the fact that having linguine I really like to employ a lighter weight gravy hence the rice continue to go all over in 1 another and this would not begin a big gloop."Gauthier as well as MacKay acknowledge that will rice is versatile more than enough for being glammed around gourmet stage. MacKay makes a good squid inkjet ravioli with area prawn back filling. Tomato as well as basil help make one other repast flavour.
    You could take the place of a prodigious amount of this flour together with dry porcini to help make mushroom repast bread, or mix processed spinach to make spinach repast dough. When reaching the aforementioned, you'll need to raise the flour.
    "One for my favorites which we try to make stands out as the cooked rooster garganelli. It possesses a great wealthy, deeply, roasted fowl store hot sauce recipe utilizing sun's rays dried the vegetable tomatoes as well as peas. We also have the original vegetables such as linguini carbonara, spaghetti Bolognese and even rigatoni pomodoro.Half inch

+ Reply to Thread